1. On the left menu of your Shopify admin, click on "Products", then go to "Collections".
2. Click on the "Create Collection" button on the upper right.
3. On the next page, you can set a title for the manual collection that you want to create. You can set a description, but this is optional and will only show up to customers if your theme allows it to.
4. Go to Collection Type and set it to "Manual". On the right, you can also choose which sales channels the new collection will show up in and set an image for it.
5. Click on the "Save" button.
6. On the next page, you can start adding products to the collection by clicking on the "Browse" button. Put a checkmark on all the products that you want to add to the collection and click on the "Add" button.
For example, let's say that you wish to create a manual collection for the desktop computers that you're selling on your Shopify store. If so, then the process (steps 3 to 6) should look something like this:
Note: New collections won't show up in your store automatically. You'll have to add it to your store's navigation for customers to see it.
1. Click on "Online Store" on the left menu of your Shopify admin, and go to "Navigation".
2. Navigate to the section where it says "Menus" and select the main menu option.
3. Select "Add Menu" and a new menu will pop out to the right. From there, you'll be able to set a name for the new menu. This is the link that your customers will click on if they want to see the collection on your Shopify store.
4. Click on "Search or paste a link", then click on "Collections" Select the manual collection you've created, then click on the "Add button".
5. Click on the "Save Menu" button and preview your store to verify that your new collection is now showing up on your Shopify store.
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact us by clicking the button below:
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in Messenger 😊