Start adding and organizing products on your Shopify Store. First, open the MerchMixer app and click on the “Find Products” tab. Once you see a product you like, click on the “Import” button. This will automatically add the product to your Shopify store.
To organize products on your Shopify store, you can organize them into collections and make them easier for customers to find. To create a product collection, click on “Products” on the left side of your Shopify admin, then click on “Collections”.
2. Set a theme for your Shopify store. Click on “Online Store” on the left menu of the Shopify Admin and select “Themes”. You can choose from Shopify’s collection of free or premium themes.
3. Consider purchasing a custom domain for your store. This will make it easier for customers to remember the domain for your Shopify store and make your business look more reputable instead of using a free Shopify subdomain (www.shopify.yourdomainname.com).
To purchase a custom domain, click on Online Store on the left menu of your Shopify admin and select “Domains”, then click on “Buy New Domain”.
4. Create Your Store Pages — About Us, Contact Page, FAQ, etc. To start creating these pages, click on “Online Store” on the left menu of your Shopify admin and select “Pages”. From there, you’ll be able to add the necessary pages to your Shopify store.
5. Set up the links to your products and pages by clicking on “Online Store” on the left menu of your Shopify Admin, then select “Navigations”.
6. Setup payment methods and taxes by clicking on “Settings” on the lower-left side of your Shopify admin. Click on “Payments” to manage your payment methods.
To set your tax rates, select “Taxes”.
7. Setup your shipping locations. Since MerchMixer only ships to the domestic US, you need to make sure that you Shipping regions reflect the same.
To manage your shipping locations, click on “Settings” on the lower-left side of your Shopify Admin and click on “Shipping and Delivery”
8. If you reside in the Domestic US, consider conducting test orders and payments. This will help you make sure that everything is working properly in your store as far as orders and payments are concerned.
9. Add Sales Channels if you plan on selling your products on platforms outside of your Shopify store — Facebook, Amazon, Walmart, etc. Note that many channels will not be available to you until you meet the eligibility requirements.
To add a sales channel, look for the section that says “Sales Channels” on the left side of your Shopify admin and click on the + button beside it.
10. Set up the legal pages for your store — Terms of Service, Refund Policy, Shipping and Privacy. This can be done by clicking on “Settings” on the lower left side of your Shopify admin, then select “Legal”. This will give you templates for all of your legal pages that you can easily modify to fit your business.
11. Final Review — Do a final check for everything including descriptions, product listings, pages, etc. It would be best to have somebody else perform the final review to avoid any personal bias.
12. Launching your Shopify store — Click on “Online Store” on the left menu of your Shopify admin, then select “Preferences”. Look for the section under Password Protection.
Note that to remove the password (and make your Shopify store available to the public), you will have to pick a plan and fill in your payment details for your Shopify subscription.