Finding your MM Order ID is easy once you know where to look. This article will guide you through finding this code so that you can use it in various situations.
For example, if you need to contact customer service for help with a particular order, this information can be extremely helpful. MerchMixer support agents can use this information to keep track of orders amid dozens (if not hundreds) of transactions.
When inquiring about the status of an order (fulfillment/shipping status, refunds, returns, etc.), the MM Order ID is always the first information that we ask from our merchants.
So, where do you find this information? Well, there are two ways that you can go about it:
Through the MerchMixer Dropshipping App
1. Click on "Apps" on the left menu of your Shopify admin, then select "MerchMixer US Dropshipping".
2. Click on the "Approved Orders" tab.
3. You'll find a list of orders along with a dedicated column for the MM ID.
Through the Shopify Orders Page
1. From your Shopify admin, go to the left menu and click on Orders.
2. Select the order that you want to find the MM Order ID for.
3. You'll find the information you need under the "Notes" section (upper right).
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact us by clicking the button below:
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in Messenger 😊