1. On the left menu of your Shopify admin, click on "Products", then go to "Collections".
2. Click on "Create Collection".
3. Fill out the details of your new product collection. You can set a title, description and set the conditions by which products get automatically added to the collection.
These conditions include:
Compare at price
Note that you can combine as many conditions as necessary to organize your product collection as you deem fit.
So for example, let's say that you want to organize all of the headphone products in your store in one collection:
4. Click on the Save button. At this point, all products that meet the conditions you've set will be automatically added to that collection.
Showing your new collection to customers
Note that your new product collection is not going to show up in your Shopify store automatically. You will have to enable it from the store’s navigation for your customers to see it.
You can do that by following a few simple steps:
1. Click on “Online Store” on the left menu of your Shopify admin, then select “Navigation”.
2. Under Menus, click on “Main Menu”, then select the option that says “Add menu item”.
3. On the section to right, you’ll be able to specify a name for the menu (we recommend using the same name you’ve set for your new collection). Click on “Search or paste a link”, then select “Collections”. Choose the new collection you’ve created then click on the “Add Button”.
4. Click on the “Save Menu” button and that’s it — your new collection is now visible to your customers.
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact us by clicking the button below:
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in Messenger 😊